Hopes, not goals.
- Read 6 for-fun books – figure that’s 1 every 2 months….should be able to handle that
- Unclutter the house – if I haven’t used it in 6 months, why am I holding on to it?
- Cook more
- Remember to call on birthdays – I’m horrible about this. I have a reminder on my phone of important dates, but I never know what to say once I call…so “Happy Birthday, that’s all, bye”…I need to get over being awkward with people I love
- Consistently offer more healthy foods – to the kids, it’s easy to throw junk around and have them be happy, i want Smiles to be happy with fruit or something less junky as a snack option
- Improve Memory and Focus….somehow – no idea who to do this so I may need suggestions
All for now, don’t want to overwhelm 🙂