Week 1….and we are off and running for the Tracing Rabbit Photography Challenge!
Thank you to our 16 participants for signing up for the chance to win some super cool prizes! And a HUGE thank you to our Sponsors!
Voting Starts THIS Monday!!
Lionfish Vintage 53 is giving away something I desperately want to keep for myself! A Kodak Master Photoguide Book For Still Picture Taking Circa 1974.
Button Bikini is giving the challenge winner a $25 gift certificate to the shop! Super awesome since there are some great deals going on through the website! Visit FaceBook or in person Belle Lacet in Chandler, AZ
A HUGE THANK YOU to our sponsors! We couldn’t do this without you!
- Voters can vote once on each forum (Vintaged Rabbit, Traci Sewell Photography, Vintaged Rabbit on Facebook and Traci Sewell Photography on Facebook) – Total of 4 possible votes per week
- Voters can submit for additional entries by subscribing or liking the blogs or Facebook pages (Vintaged Rabbit, Traci Sewell Photography, Vintaged Rabbit on Facebook and Traci Sewell Photography on Facebook) – Total of 4 possible votes for the whole challenge (Voters will need to comment on the original blog post that they have done these actions and which photograph their vote goes to)
- Voters can be awarded 2 additional votes for purchasing a product from one of our sponsors. (Please comment in your order that you would like your vote counted towards a specific photograph, the sponsor will notify us)
- Each challenger will submit a photograph on Sunday night by 6:00 pm MST to email@example.com
- The Challenger will include in the submission the F-Stop, ISO and Shutter speed and the title of the photograph.
- Traci and Sharon will post the gallery on Vintaged Rabbit and Traci Sewell Photography and open voting at 8:00am MST on the following Monday for 24 hours.
- Winners will be announced the following Tuesday by 6:00pm MST.
- The overall winner will be voted upon in the same manner as the rest but the photographs chosen to compete will be the winners from all 8 weeks.